Cancellation and Refund Policy
A full refund of all monies paid will be made to the applicant, less a maximum application fee of $100, if an applicant is rejected for enrollment by an institution or if a prospective international student has his/her visa application rejected, of $200 as clearly itemized in the enrollment agreement as nonrefundable.
The Institution will refund all monies paid by the student if it cancels a program subsequent to a student’s enrollment or if an applicant accepted by the Institution cancels prior to the start of scheduled classes or never attends class (no-show).
Refund amounts is based on a student’s last date of attendance. The institution will consider a partial week the same as if a whole week were completed, provided the student was present at least one day during the scheduled week when determining the number of weeks completed by the student.
If a student elects to withdraw from specific course(s) or completely from the Institute, the following refund schedule will be used to determine any outstanding financial obligation for which the student may be responsible:
|End of the 1st week of the term||100%|
Withdrawal Date Tuition Refund
End of the 1st week of the term 100%
Less than 25% of the Term
|25% and up but less than 50%||50%|
|50% and up but less than 75%||25%|
|75% and up||No refund|
A student applicant will be considered a student as of the first day of classes. If an international student accepts an I-20 from the Institute, they are financially responsible according to the above schedule.
If no payment was made, the Institute will bill the student for the due amount according to the schedule above. If a student is participating in a payment plan and the installment payment is insufficient to cover the student’s obligation according to the schedule above, then the Institute will send the student a bill for the difference.
If a student’s financial obligation is not fulfilled, the Institute is authorized to do the following until the monies owed are paid:
- Withhold the release of the student’s academic records or any information based upon the records.
- Withhold the issue of the student’s transcripts.
- If the student’s account remains delinquent, the Institute reserves the right to terminate enrollment and cancel M-1 visas of international students. Late tuition payments are subject to financial penalties.
The following actions may occur if delinquent tuition remains unpaid:
- Placement of student’s account with a licensed collection agency. Collection agencies may assess collection fees up to 40% of student’s balance.
- Assessment of litigation and court costs.
- Student’s delinquency will be reported to a national credit bureau